BHS (Gallus) Flexo-Printing-Press
- Together with the customer BHS Druck- und Veredelungstechnik (now Gallus Stanz- und Druckmaschinen) WIEDEG was pioneer in introducing electronic axes coupling in printing machines with the label “Flexo-stufenlos (flexo-continous)“.
- Electronic drive control system with accompanying servo-drives optional with register control for length- and side register.
- Control of all important axes which are determining the printing accuracy of the machine.
- Various drive-concepts up to completely seperated drives for all essential machine axes.
- Usage of direct drives and special control structures.
- First successful usage of direct drives with ferraris-sensor.
Gear Measuring Machines
Klingelnberg Measuring Machine
- Developement of a special Power-PC control electronic for compact integration (direct as part of the Klingelnberg control system)
- Complete control system consisting of power supply, processing unit and power electronics.
- Closed loop control of all rotary-and linear-axes in the machine.