With the Intelligent Print Mark Detection Sensor IDS, WIEDEG offers a solution for the universal integration of powerful and cost efficient register controls as part of drive automation systems from different providers.
The IDS is working on the basis of an integrated print mark detection sensor with fibre optic link and microobjective. Additionally an external analog print mark detection sensor (DS) can be connected for advanced duties.
|Intelligent Print Mark Detection Sensor IDS - for realization of integrated register controls||Print Mark Detection Sensor DS - extension for advanced register control duties|
- Easy embedded in drive automation systems to realize powerful register controls
- Cost efficient alternative to stand alone register controls and integrated camera systems
- Connection via real time ethernet (PROFINET IRT, EtherCAT)
- Open communication solution for short term implementation of additional protocols.
- High accuracy measurement via fibre optic link with microobjective. Precision in the range of a few µm at web speeds up to 1000 m/min.
- Flexible configuration for the detection of all common print mark types.
- Detection of a wide spectrum of colours, varnishes and coatings by means of optimized signal analysis.
- Easy handling by means of a wide variety of customer supporting features.
- Optical ex-protection for a wide range of applications.
- IP65 degree of protection for harsh environment applications.